Superior CocoSoy A05
This wax has been designed to achieve reliable results even in cooler climates – with superior container adhesion, resisting shrinkage and frosting.
Our Superior CocoSoy A05 has a beautiful and natural creamy soy finish and is formulated to retain a smooth and even surface, the coconut wax component gives it a showroom look.
Superior CocoSoy A05 is the result of a 12 month laboratory trialling period where we explored different waxes and hundreds of different blend ratios to achieve a container wax which has outstanding hot and cold scent throw and performs consistently in adverse conditions – as well as the 3 month, interactive testing period where we distributed wax around the world to receive real life feedback.
The Superior CocoSoy A05 has/is:
- The first flaked CocoSoy wax on the market
- Fantastic container adhesion which is resistant to frosting
- Anti-shrink properties
- An even wall-to-wall burn pool
- A high fragrance tolerance of 8-10%
- Fantastic oil absorption resulting in amazing hot and cold scent throw
- A beautiful, creamy soy finish which remains firm.
The magic of candle making is in your own testing. Finding which blends, wicks, jars, temperatures, percentages and fragrances yield the best results for you – we encourage you undertake many different tests and trials to achieve your perfect ready to go candle.
- Melt Point: Peak melting temperature 47.5°C
- Congealing Point: Congealing temperature 43°C
- Suggested Heating Range: Range of heating 70 – 90°C
- Suggested Pouring Range: Pouring range 60°C – 70°C
- Suggested Max Fragrance Load: 8-10% – this depends on the potency of the fragrance so testing is required.
- Contents: Made up primarily of natural soy bean and blended Coconut wax, the A05 also contains a plant based additive which assists the candle setting smoothly.
- Please note these figures are a recommendation and not instructions. If you are having difficulties achieving desired results, we recommend testing with different fragrance oils at different temperatures.
Superior CocoSoy A05 is perfect for candle makers of all experience levels – it has an amazing creamy soy finish, fantastic wall adhesion resulting in an amazing finished candle. The Superior CocoSoy A05 is relatively easy to work with – and ready to go on any high-end retail shelf.