Performance Soy Blend A27
The Performance Soy Blend A27 by All Seasons Wax Company is a carefully formulated soy blend designed to perform consistently in warmer and more volatile conditions. Nicknamed our ‘summer blend’ this wax has improved stability when compared to most other waxes on the market. It has been designed with toughness and durability, meaning that it will resist sweating in hotter climates and can cope with higher fragrance loads and more potent oils.
Its unique formulation also has greater fragrance binding properties which restricts oil excretion, leaving an impressive smooth surface.
A27 also works great for melts & moulds!
The Performance Soy Blend A27 is the result of an extensive, 12 month laboratory testing period where we explored different waxes and hundreds of different blend ratios to finally achieve a container wax which has outstanding hot and cold scent throw and as mentioned above, performs consistently in volatile climates or under strong UV lighting conditions (common in many retail showrooms). The Performance Soy Blend A27 has:
- A higher sweating point than other waxes on the market
- A higher fragrance tolerance (8-12%)
- Smooth set pre and post burn
- Anti-sweating properties
- Fantastic oil absorption resulting in amazing hot and cold scent throw
- Wax remains hard, durable and smooth
- Great for melts and moulds!
The magic of candle making is in your own testing. Finding which blends, wicks, jars, temperatures, percentages and fragrances yield the best results for you – we encourage you undertake many different tests and trials to achieve your perfect ready to go candle.
- Liquefaction Point : Peak melting temperature 53°C
- Congealing Point: Congealing temperature 45°C
- Suggested Heating Range: Range of heating 70°C – 85°C*
- Suggested Pouring Range: Generally between 60°C – 70°C
- Suggested Max Fragrance Load: 10 -12% – this depends on the potency of the fragrance so testing is required.
- Contents: Made up primarily of natural soy bean and blended with smaller portions sustainably sourced, certified palm wax, premium grade paraffin wax and a unique plant based additive.
- Please note these figures are a recommendation and not instructions.
*Prolonged heating about 85°C can cause discolouration. If you are having difficulties achieving desired results, we recommend testing with different fragrance oils at different temperatures.
Performance Soy Blend A27 is suitable for usage by candle makers of all levels of experience. Its durability and higher melting temperature means it suits market traders perfectly and its smooth surface plus its amazing scent throw also means your finished candles will stand out on any retail shelf.
Performance Soy Blend A27 is great at holding higher fragrance loads and can blend with heavier, more potent oils.